Our goal is to nurture children in the love and truth of Jesus Christ. To teach them who Jesus is and how Jesus is part of their everyday lives.
Contact Our staff,
Sandy Floyd, Director of Christian Education
Come join us:
Sunday Morning Services / 8:45 or 11:00 AM
* Children stay with parents and participate in worship until the Children's Moment, at which time children ages 2 - Grade 5 are asked to come to the front of the sanctuary. After the Children's Moment, children may return to their seats or join us for Sunday Specials in the classrooms.
Sunday School / 10:00 AM
* If you attend the 8:45 service, your children are already in their classrooms and can stay for Sunday School.
Why we exist as Children's Ministry
* To nurture the children of our church and community in the love and truth of Jesus Christ, fostering in them a desire to follow and obey Christ.
* To support the baptismal vows of parents.
What we plan to do to serve our purpose
* To give children a solid Biblical foundation upon which they can make faithful choices for the rest of their lives by:
Equipping/encouraging parents in parenting
Providing a Balanced Spiritual diet that includes: Salvation, Bible Knowledge, Worship, Christian Friendships, Personal Outreach, Christian Service/Missions, Church Commitment, Spiritual Disciplines of Prayer, Stewardship, Scripture Memory